Mangaluru: Electric scooter showroom goes up in flames due to short circuit


Daijiworld Media Network – Mangaluru (MS)

Mangaluru, Jun 24: An electric scooter showroom was gutted at Naguri in the city as it caught fire after an electrical short circuit within the premises on Friday June 24.

The shop, Okinawa Scooters, was completely burnt in the mishap and loss is estimated to be huge. Smoke was bellowing from the building in which the shop is located.

Fire service personnel rushed to the spot and doused the raging fire.





Source link